Thursday, September 18, 2014

Women's Sneaky Ways: Stalking the Competition

DKs,

Let me veer away from my very colorful dating history and let me tell you about this breed of women that you should be very wary about. It goes both ways, for my sweet son, you better run away from these toxic girls who would be crazier than Mommy Dearest. My dearest daughter, I hope you do not turn into one once you start being a heartthrob thanks to my genes.

Admittedly, I could be someone like that to an extent but this crazy women is totally something else.

So on the advent of Instagram, Mommy was one of those who got hooked posting pictures of random stuff and pretty much kept my profile public. One day I noticed that a very familiar name liked one of my very old pictures. Say who it was? Drumroll please.... *&(^*%$(# or more commonly known to you as S's then girlfriend and now wife.


You see, S' wife (let's call her J), hates your super sweet Mommy to bits. I know she has said stuff is easily peeved she sees or hears me. Yes, Mommy is that important in her life HAHAHA. Too important to stalk my Instagram pictures after I dumped her husband 8 years ago. See DKs, 8 freaking years

I don't know why J is so hung up with me after all these years. Maybe because S was still pestering me even after they started a relationship. Maybe be because even after me telling her that her then boyfriend was still wanting to see and talk to me, she had the gall to think that I was trying to ruin their blissful relationship. I mean, S wasn't a catch and he was such an asshole to me so it was good riddance.

So, the moral of the story?



(Aren't you glad I didn't end up with him? He's balding now.. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment