Friday, December 5, 2014

Virtual Love

Dear Kids,

Yes, meeting someone online and falling in love is risky and stupid. But maybe if you are lucky like me, you'll meet your soul mate. Someone who will ignite the fire in your heart and make you realize your worth. Someone you will never forget. Someone who will make you re-think and re-consider things.

People will judge and ridicule you. Some will say that he was a poser, a fake. His MO is to make girls fall and not catch them. I don't want to dwell on the negatives and be bitter about it. All I know albeit it was fleeting, it was at least for me, true.

Like someone has told me, given the choice of believing or not believing, choose to believe.

I am always and forever a romantic at heart.

Or I am always and forever the gullible naive.


No comments:

Post a Comment